Hi I’m Chris Osborne an Australian wildlife and landscape artist, clicking on the images below will display a gallery of each collection or study. Note some artworks may display in multiple collections.
My most detailed collection of artworks all on a black backdrop, professionally framed on none reflective gallery glass.
This is a collection of land based animals from my travels around Australia, Canada and England.
Landscapes spanning the globe from the United Kingdom where I was born to Australia, where I now call home.
This is a collection of tropical beaches in Australia to lighthouses from the Yorkshire coast of England.
Marine life is a collection of animals, birds and fish from the beaches and sea’s of England, Scotland and Australia.
This is a collection of my latest pet portraits that I have been commissioned to paint over the last few months.
With Australia Zoo only 3.5hrs away its a good place to take photos of Australian and overseas animals. Here you will find a collection of my favourite animals.
I was born in North Yorkshire, England and this collection shows off the local beaches and animals. Also some areas of Scotland too.
My first study is a collection of mushrooms that I have photographed over the past 6 years and painted on Arches watercolour paper. These are small paintings around 11cm x 9.5m.
My second study is butterflies and bugs that I have come across while hiking and travelling around Australia over the past few years.
My third study is a collection of leafs and flowers that I have photographed while in the Blue Mountains and other National Parks.
My forth study is a collection of stones that I have found on my local beach, Mon Repos in Queensland.
I’m currently the resident artist at Possum Park Miles Queensland, and here’s a collection of paintings from my beautiful surroundings that I come across each day while cycling or walking the property.
After a 23yr laps in painting, it took selling my house and quitting my job to re discover my passion for art.
• Animals have always been a favourite of mine to paint because no matter where in the world I travel there is always an amazing selection to choose from.
• Whilst traveling I photograph animals and landscapes then select the most interesting of these to paint.
• My goals are to have my artworks hanging in people’s homes around the world.
• Detail is everything in my artwork, the parts other people miss. The scars on a bird’s beak, the freckles inside a koala’s ears, the deep reflections in an animals eyes are all details I pride myself on capturing.
• Hopefully you can follow me on my creative journey as you view my artworks throughout this website, Facebook or Instagram, All under ChrisOsborne.Art