Clicking on the image or name will display a gallery of each collection or study, some animals maybe in multiple collections.
This is a comprehensive gallery of my animals currently for sale and animals that have been previously been sold.
This is a collection of my latest pet portraits that I have been commissioned to paint over the last few months.
Landscapes spanning the globe from the United Kingdom where I was born to Australia, where I now live.
Here you will find a mixture of oil and gouache paintings as I experiment with different mediums.
With Australia Zoo only 3.5hrs away its a good place to take photos of Australian and overseas animals. Here you will find a collection of my favourite animals.
My first study is a collection of mushrooms that I have photographed over the past 6 years and painted on Arches watercolour paper. These are small paintings around 110mm x 95mm.
My second study is butterflies and bugs that I have come across while hiking and travelling around Australia over the past few years.
My third study is a collection of leafs and flowers that I have photographed while in the Blue Mountains and other National Parks.
My forth study is a collection of stones that I have found on my local beach, Mon Repos in Queensland.
Marine life is a collection of animals, birds and fish from the beaches and sea of England, Scotland and Australia.
This is a collection of lighthouses and scenery from England where I was born in North Yorkshire and white beach of Australia where I now travel and call my home.
I have re discovered my love for painting after a 23yr laps, so here you will find examples of my fine artwork.
• Animals have always been a favourite of mine to paint because no matter where in the world I travel there is always an amazing selection to choose from.
• Whilst traveling I photograph animals and landscapes then select the most interesting of these to paint.
• My goals are to have my artworks hanging in people’s homes around the world.
• Detail is everything in my artwork, the parts other people miss. The scars on a bird’s beak, the freckles inside a koala’s ears, the deep reflections in an animals eyes are all details I pride myself on capturing.
• Hopefully you can follow me on my creative journey as you view my artworks throughout this website, Facebook or Instagram.